Saturday, October 17, 2015

Welcome

welcome world of tanks

This website is about various things that may or it will help you be a better player and to understand better what is World of Tanks all about, but not only.

As a big fan of WOT I set my mind to share my experience and my knowledge with the public with hope that it will help other people to be better players. I hope I will be able to deliver content not only for beginners, but also for advanced users as this will make my blog even more popular and it will keep me motivated to write even more.

I am planning to write on a weekly schedule as my free time now is not very broad as I am a worker and a student in the same time. But I promise that in the near future things will be changed and I will be able???? write even more often and to provide even more quality content. I will write about various in-game stuff as tactics, tournaments news, best players, best weaponry to used and what is best to use against other various tanks and weaponry that your opponents are using.

I will try to deliver also off-game content as how the game affects various players on psychological level, how long you should play and how long is enough for you to play depending on various factors of your daily life. Stay tuned and I promise I will not make you lose your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment